- Meeting Hugo Barra: take-aways
- Protecting my work. Please advice!
- Microsoft inspiring me again!
- LinkedIn based peer assessment for Fabian Tilmant
- We wish you a LEANOVATIOUS 2013 !
- Business Models. More Fun in The Philippines
- Mabuhay Leanovation !
- The quest for a Leanovation logo
- Debriefing Leanovation website’s first draft
- Introducing Leanovation – 1. Research
Tag Cloud – the book
- Alexander Osterwalder
- Alex Papanastassiou
- business model
- Business Model Generation
- Carole Lamarque
- design thinking
- DiCoDE future
- DiCoDE past
- DiCoDE present
- DICoDE Strategies
- DiCoDE the book
- Digital Music
- graphical style
- Mobile Monday
- new media
- platform logic
- platform utility
- social media
- social network
- Tele Media
- user context
- user interface
- user XP
- vocal activation
Creative Commons Licence
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Business Transformation
Another recent buzz is due to the pre-announced decision from Apple to not allow iPad subscriptions outside of the App Store. It is indeed a hard time for media companies who were already selling iPad apps as an add-on (sometimes … Continue reading
Last year, answering my question “Am I an expert or a (people) manager”, my coach told me: “Tomorrow’s managers don’t command and control, they connect and enable. And you’re surprisingly early and young understanding this”. Well, i trusted her, waiting … Continue reading
I’ve seen this very interesting White Paper twitted by my ex-manager at Sanoma (@caroberry) issued together by Atos Consulting and Ericsson. They treat TIME (Telecom, IT, Media & Entertainment) industry and picture 4 scenarios (with associated Business Models, based on Alexander Osterwalder … Continue reading