- Meeting Hugo Barra: take-aways
- Protecting my work. Please advice!
- Microsoft inspiring me again!
- LinkedIn based peer assessment for Fabian Tilmant
- We wish you a LEANOVATIOUS 2013 !
- Business Models. More Fun in The Philippines
- Mabuhay Leanovation !
- The quest for a Leanovation logo
- Debriefing Leanovation website’s first draft
- Introducing Leanovation – 1. Research
Tag Cloud – the book
- Alexander Osterwalder
- Alex Papanastassiou
- business model
- Business Model Generation
- Carole Lamarque
- design thinking
- DiCoDE future
- DiCoDE past
- DiCoDE present
- DICoDE Strategies
- DiCoDE the book
- Digital Music
- graphical style
- Mobile Monday
- new media
- platform logic
- platform utility
- social media
- social network
- Tele Media
- user context
- user interface
- user XP
- vocal activation
Creative Commons Licence
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Board of Innovation
I am currently wrapping up this DICoDE project that kept me active for a while now. You can say I’ve been working on it for 18 months, with the focus on writing a book… Or for 2 to 3 years … Continue reading
After having spent 10 wonderful weeks in The Philippines in a very isolated way, I’ve just spent 2 great weeks full of meet up’s with interesting people. As much as it was important to take some distance on busy days … Continue reading
I know, it is subtle… but important! Working through the methodology I am putting in place using both DiCoDE (strategies) and DIRT (business models) and testing it on the Digital Music ecosystems, I realized my model is not just about … Continue reading