- Meeting Hugo Barra: take-aways
- Protecting my work. Please advice!
- Microsoft inspiring me again!
- LinkedIn based peer assessment for Fabian Tilmant
- We wish you a LEANOVATIOUS 2013 !
- Business Models. More Fun in The Philippines
- Mabuhay Leanovation !
- The quest for a Leanovation logo
- Debriefing Leanovation website’s first draft
- Introducing Leanovation – 1. Research
Tag Cloud – the book
- Alexander Osterwalder
- Alex Papanastassiou
- business model
- Business Model Generation
- Carole Lamarque
- design thinking
- DiCoDE future
- DiCoDE past
- DiCoDE present
- DICoDE Strategies
- DiCoDE the book
- Digital Music
- graphical style
- Mobile Monday
- new media
- platform logic
- platform utility
- social media
- social network
- Tele Media
- user context
- user interface
- user XP
- vocal activation
Creative Commons Licence
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Tag Archives: Alex Papanastassiou
Alex taught me something rather interesting and useful in all matters: how we move from ignorance to mastering. It’s a 4 step process: we don’t know that we don’t know, we know that we don’t know, we know that we … Continue reading
After having spent 10 wonderful weeks in The Philippines in a very isolated way, I’ve just spent 2 great weeks full of meet up’s with interesting people. As much as it was important to take some distance on busy days … Continue reading
6 months before celebrating 10 years in New Media, it all makes sense to me. Writing this book is not only an important step in my professional career (a book really helps in reaching the next level as a consultant), … Continue reading