- Meeting Hugo Barra: take-aways
- Protecting my work. Please advice!
- Microsoft inspiring me again!
- LinkedIn based peer assessment for Fabian Tilmant
- We wish you a LEANOVATIOUS 2013 !
- Business Models. More Fun in The Philippines
- Mabuhay Leanovation !
- The quest for a Leanovation logo
- Debriefing Leanovation website’s first draft
- Introducing Leanovation – 1. Research
Tag Cloud – the book
- Alexander Osterwalder
- Alex Papanastassiou
- business model
- Business Model Generation
- Carole Lamarque
- design thinking
- DiCoDE future
- DiCoDE past
- DiCoDE present
- DICoDE Strategies
- DiCoDE the book
- Digital Music
- graphical style
- Mobile Monday
- new media
- platform logic
- platform utility
- social media
- social network
- Tele Media
- user context
- user interface
- user XP
- vocal activation
Creative Commons Licence
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
6 months before celebrating 10 years in New Media, it all makes sense to me. Writing this book is not only an important step in my professional career (a book really helps in reaching the next level as a consultant), … Continue reading
I’ve received this e-mail from Lamb, one of my favorite bands, a few hours ago. It’s the right moment since I’m currently analyzing Digital Music ecosystem through DiCoDE. Here is an extract: In the age-old tradition of art we’re asking for … Continue reading
MacBrains‘ David Borel spotted a very interesting patent from Apple a few days ago: using kitchen surfaces (and Surface is the word;o) for displaying contextual information to the kitchen user. In fact, this is exactly the example I use for … Continue reading