Today, I’ve seen Laure who designed DiCoDE to brief her on UnCoDE and RiCoDE (called DiCoDE present and future). Here’s a first draft she already sent me a few days ago. Most of it will change as I’m not happy with some complex solutions (mayorship move from telco to UI companies, currencies importance evolution…), and as I briefed her on graphical styles seaside inspired me.
- Meeting Hugo Barra: take-aways
- Protecting my work. Please advice!
- Microsoft inspiring me again!
- LinkedIn based peer assessment for Fabian Tilmant
- We wish you a LEANOVATIOUS 2013 !
- Business Models. More Fun in The Philippines
- Mabuhay Leanovation !
- The quest for a Leanovation logo
- Debriefing Leanovation website’s first draft
- Introducing Leanovation – 1. Research
Tag Cloud – the bookadvertising aggregation Alexander Osterwalder Alex Papanastassiou app Apple attention Belgium book brand broadcast business model Business Model Generation Carole Lamarque Carrier cloud content CRM data design design thinking device DiCoDE DiCoDE future DiCoDE past DiCoDE present DICoDE Strategies DiCoDE the book Digital Music engagement Entertainment experience experiment Facebook Google graphical style GUI hyperconnectivity IME innovation iOS iPad iPhone Kinect layers Leanovation media Microsoft mobile Mobile Monday new media NUI NYC platform platform logic platform utility regulation RiCoDE service smartphone social media social network Strategy Telco telecom Tele Media Touch TV Twitter UI UnCoDE user context user interface user XP vocal activation
Creative Commons Licence
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.